Dairy free, Soy Free, Vegan, Low Sugar
Olive Oil Spray
1/4 small brown onion
1/2 garlic clove, crushed
1 tsp fresh ginger, peeled
1 tsp red curry paste
1/2 medium sweet potato, cubed
3/4 medium carrot, chopped
1/3 cup dried lentils
1 1/2 cup salt free vegetable stock
Ground Black Pepper
1/2 cup unsweetened non dairy milk
1/2 lime, juiced
1/2 tsp coconut aminos
1/2 tsp honey
1. Over medium heat, warm a large pot and spray lightly with oil. Add onion and cook until soft and translucent, occasionally stirring to ensure they don't burn. Then add the garlic, ginger, and curry paste. Cook for about a minute, stirring frequently.
2. Add the sweet potato, carrots, lentils, and stock to pot and bring to a boil over high heat. Then reduce to medium low heat and cover for 15-20 minutes, or until sweet potato and lentils are cooked thoroughly.
3. Remove from heat and let cool.
4. With a handheld blender, blender until smooth and creamy. Season with Salt and pepper to taste.
5. Return pot with soup to stiver top over low heat. Add milk, lim juice, coconut aminos, and honey. Cook until heated throughout.
6. To serve, ladle the soup into a serving bowl. Top with a sprinkle of coriander, and serve with a toasted Gluten free roll. Enjoy!