Paleo Chicken Hash…
Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free, Low Sodium
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and diced in both size pieces
4 slices nitrate free bacon
2 medium golden potatoes, or sweet potato, diced
1/2 medium onion, diced
1 red bell pepper, diced
1 large handful of spinach, roughly chopped
2 tbsp. Olive Oil
1 tsp. paprika
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. In a large skillet over medium heat fry bacon in until crispy. Remove bacon, place on paper towel to drain excess oil.
2. Add two tablespoons olive oil tom pan. Add chicken and potatoes. Cook about 4 to 5 minutes. Then add onion and red pepper.
3. Season with salt.
4. Continue to cook for another 5 to 10 minutes add din extra olive oil if needed.
5. In the last minute of cooking add the spinach. Cook about one minute until wilted.
6. In a separate pan, fry the eggs.
7. To serve, remove from heat, crumble bacon over hash and top with the fried eggs.